What’s In My Beach Bag?
by Jen White
This week, I’m spending three days in paradise with my family and my boyfriend. We’re at the Longboat Key Club & Resort in Sarasota, and it is my hands-down, number one favorite place in the world. I thought that since I’m spending so much time at the beach, I would share the contents of my beach bag with you guys.
1. I’m a huge fan of Vera Bradley bags and accessories. I’ve hung five of my Vera bags on my wall at school, and they make me so happy! This one is the classic tote, but I’m pretty sure the pattern has been retired. It has one small pocket on the inside which is perfect for keeping my phone off the sandy bottom of my bag.
2. My white APhi hat was a present from my mom – she really loves getting me things from Etsy. I love it because it matches almost all of my bathing suits and it’s white, so it keeps me cool in the sun.
3. It’s always important to have some good reading material, so I always bring my iPad or whatever magazine I’m currently reading. I’m a magazine fanatic, but my favorites are of course Cosmo, SELF and Glamour.
4. Of course, sunscreen and as much tanning oil as I can carry. I live on that stuff.
5. Always stay hydrated at the beach! My mom got me this water bottle from Etsy – a perfect gift for a little (you could even get matching ones).
6. Hair ties, chapstick, sunglasses, and a snack (KIND bars are my favorite) are of course, a given.
7. My iPhone and earbuds are a must at the beach – my favorite songs to listen to on the beach are of course Owl City – he released his new EP recently and it’s amazing.
~ follow me on Instagram @style.and.sunshine for new looks, fashion & beauty picks, and little glimpses into my life ~